Banking advantages for your employees.
You can't always pay them more, but you can help them spend less. Simply introduce your employees to Liberty Perks @ Work program. It extends great savings to them just because they work for you! It's a free, easy way for you to increase their job satisfaction without putting a dent in your payroll.
How the program works.
We'll do the heavy lifting, all you need to do is name the time and place. One of our knowledgeable bankers will meet with your interested employees to explain the advantages of banking with Liberty and help them get signed up. We'll even provide all the print and electronic materials you need to promote Perks @ Work. Anytime an employee wants to take advantage of one of their banking benefits, all they need to do is go to their nearest branch
What's in it for you?
- Add a new employee benefit at no cost or effort
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Encourage increased participation in payroll direct deposit (if offered)
What's in it for them?
Opening a new Liberty Bank checking account is all it takes to open the door to benefits like:
- $100 deposited into their account when a direct deposit is initiated within 90 days of account opening1
- $200 mortgage closing credit
- No annual fee on a consumer Visa® Platinum, Visa® Bonus Rewards or Cash Rewards American Express® Credit Cards2
- Health Savings Account (HSA)3
- No-obligation one-on-one retirement planning session with a Raymond James financial advisor4
- Plus, all Liberty Bank checking accounts are eligible for a Debit Card, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements.
Ready to get started?
Contact your local Liberty Bank Branch Manager for details.