Online Banking | FAQs and Support
Online Banking FAQs. Asked. Answered. So you can just sign up.
You can change your address one of the following three ways:
- You can visit your local branch and complete an Address Change Form
- You can send your request in writing to:
Attn: Deposit Operations
PO Box 2700
Middletown, CT 06457
- You can send us a Secure Email. To send a secure email please:
Log in to your Online Banking account.
Click on the “Support” link at the top right corner of your online banking screen.
Select the “Secure Email” link.
Click on the link “Click here to send an email.”
Please note: if you are sending your address change request to us by secure email or if you are mailing in your request, please list the account numbers that the new address applies to and provide us with any updates to your phone numbers if applicable.
If a joint owner’s address also needs to be changed, we will need a separate request from that person.
You can verify the information you entered and try again or call our Customer Service Center toll-free at 888-570-0773.
It’s possible you are entering incorrect log in information or your Online Banking profile has been deleted for security purposes after not being accessed for a period of 6 months. If it’s been more than 6 months since you logged in, you will need to enroll again.
Online Bill Payment profiles that have not had a payment process for a period of 6 months will be deleted from the system for security purposes and you will need to enroll again.
With Liberty Bank Online Bill Payments, you can pay any individual or company within the United States. Tax payments and court ordered payments may be scheduled; however such payments are discouraged and must be scheduled at your own risk.
- If your payment was processed electronically or via a corporate check, the funds will be debited from your checking account on the scheduled date of the payment.
- If your payment was processed via a laser draft, the funds will be debited when your payee presents the check for payment.
Yes, you can request automatic payments for any of the following frequencies:
- Every 2 Weeks
- Every 4 Weeks
- Twice a Month
- Every 2 Months
- Every 3 Months
- Every 6 Months
Liberty Bank’s Online Bill Pay is set up by each account holder's individual Login ID so you will not be able to see payments or payees that the other account holder has set up.
Get the help you need when you need it:
- Call us toll free at 888-570-0773 and speak to a live Customer Service Consultant
Mon.-Fri. 8:00 am - 7:00 pm and Sat. 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Send an email to Customer Service and one of our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Visit any of our conveniently located branches located throughout central, eastern and shoreline Connecticut.
- The Liberty Bank Routing Number is 211170282. You will need this number to set up Direct Deposit and Pre-Authorizations.
This page will be updated periodically with answers to frequently asked questions about using the Online Banking system. We'd like to cover the topics that will help you most, so we encourage you to email your comments and suggestions for topics you would like to see on this page. Your feedback is an important element in helping us make Online Banking the best it can be!