eStatements & eLoan Statements
eStatements and eLoan Statements make keeping track of your accounts super simple. You’ll be able to access your statement information 24/7 through Online Banking. And because you receive email alerts notifying you that your eStatements and eLoan Statements are available, you have immediate access to your statements the moment they're ready. No more paper statements. No more waiting for the mailman. In fact, there’s just no more waiting.
Sign up for Liberty Bank eStatements and eLoan Statements
The many benefits of eStatements can be yours in just a few clicks. To start receiving eStatements and eLoan Statements from Liberty Bank, simply follow these easy steps:
1) Log in to Online Banking
2) Click the “eStatements/eLoan” tab at the top of your online banking home page.
3) In the eStatements/eLoan box, use the drop-down menu to select the checking, savings or loan account you’d like to enroll for eStatements and eLoan Statements. Then click “enter,” and then “OK.” You will receive a message that you will be connected to another site.
4) On the registration screen hit “next” to display the terms and conditions.
5) Read the terms and conditions and click “Accept.”
6) If you would like to enroll more than one account or loan*, please repeat steps 3-5 above until all are enrolled.
*First statement will be paper for new loan customers.
To learn more, call us at 888-570-0773 or visit a local Liberty Bank branch near you.
FAQs about eStatements
FAQs about eLoan Statements
Please note, you will need Online Banking to receive eStatements. If you are not an Online Banking customer, enroll here