Checking Accounts | Interest Checking
Have an interest in earning on your checking? We hear you.
Don’t just keep an eye on your money. Watch it grow. Liberty Bank offers a checking account that earns interest! For the latest rates or to open a Liberty Bank account, visit your closest Liberty branch.
How do I profit with Liberty Bank?
- Earn a competitive rate of interest.
- Keep a daily minimum balance of at least $100, and the $5 monthly maintenance service charge is waived.
- No per check charge.
- FREE Online Banking with Bill Pay.
- FREE eStatements ($2 monthly paper statement fee)1
- 24-hour LibertyLine telephone banking.
- 6-day-a-week live contact with our Customer Service Center.
- Debit MasterCard with 24-hour ATM/debit card access to your accounts.
- Get $100 for opening!2
1Account holders age 65 or over, individual development accounts, health savings accounts, Basic Checking and IOLTA/IORETA accounts are exempt from Paper Statement Fee.
2 Offer ends 12/30/17, subject to change, may be withdrawn any time and may be subject to 1099 reporting. Health Savings Account, Estate or Trust accounts ineligible. All account holders on the account must be new consumer checking customers. You may not have had a checking account within the past 365 days. Payroll, pension or government benefits direct deposit required within 90 days of account opening. $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.